20120409

leaving city for an open highway or the planet for a clear blue sky way



Just sitting here on the floor trying to digest copious bites of chocolate cake, watching the fail-safe, absolute favourite OC dvds and contemplating life. Nah not really, just being fat and enjoying the hilarities that is of Summer and Seth's blossoming love-hate, turning slowly into love-love relationship.

My Easter break has fortunately not been totally unproductive. On Saturday I had some delicious Vietnamese food with the fam, then the most luscious and heavenly fried ice-cream at Holy Basil before drinks. Sunday, saw my and sisters and I venturing to Milsons Point for the Kirribilli Markets where I bagged the above heels for $5!!!!!, a clear raincoat!!!!, a cropped collared top, a 20c toe-ring as an upper finger ring and a $2 midi pleated skirt. I cannot wait to share my finds soon!...and finally today I basked in the sun on the patio before heading to a BBQ indulging on salmon skewers, potato bake and rice paper rolls. Yes productivity equals bargains and feasting. 



11 comments:

Lydia Rose said...

I love the necklace very bold and unique! I love how you use handwriting on your blog :) Please check out mine sometime
www.herlux.blogspot.com

sahar- the unfashionista said...

I love your necklace!!

MP said...

I love that sweater-over-skirt trend! You pulled it off! x
http://the-ambitiousjuvenile.tumblr.com/

Jennifer said...

I love the pairing of the cozy sweater with the cute skirt!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Lynette said...

bargains! I must visit these markets one day. P.s. love that sweater.

amanda said...

this is a sweet outfit : )

Miss Iffa said...

This outfit is fabulous! I love the photography and the annotating of your photo! I adore your jumper with the denim skirt, you always look so effortlessly chic! I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

Jamie E. Anthony said...

i love love this outfit!! the texture of that sweater is amazing!!!!!!

bijou-minou.blogspot.com

Ilona de Vries said...

Cute outfit!

CLPig said...

love the look!
----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Love that knit! I just stumbled across your great blog & thought I would say hi! I have just signed up as your latest follower and look forward to popping back for some more fashion inspiration!!
x
Melissah